Photobucket

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Special Lunches

Let's talk ok...
Almost every week, since I've been here, Mimi and my Mom go out to lunch once a week and of course, they take me along. First I was very young, and stayed in my chair. Next thing ya know, I was sitting on a lap and up to the table enjoying the people around me.
So I've gone from
This............................................................................................. To This:................


Well let me tell you something ...boy have I grown!
NOW..I sit in a restaurant highchair and eat the food there.
I've had so much fun and LOVE it when Mimi comes for our Lunch dates. We go different places each week, sometimes it's Mexican, Chinese or even Little Italy (Olive Garden) wherever it is I LOVE IT!
SO here are some pics of my most recent 'Lunch Adventures' with Mom and Mimi:

Waiting on my food..today, Chinese!










.....................................................Sizzling Chicken ..Chinese!!!







Today.........................................................................................We're going to Little Italy! OHHH BOY!


Chicken Alfredo......OHBOY!








......................................................................Drinkin' some tea!




...............................................................................................................................................Breadstick....YUMM!!












DESSERT!!!

Tune in next time for my adventures...Lunch With M&M (Mom and Mimi) !

No comments: