Photobucket

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

It's been a whole week!

Boy have I had some new baby adventures in a weeks time. If you checked in last time, I was 'coming home'..and since I've been home, we've had our official Thanksgiving dinner...check this out.


We had most of the regular Thanksgiving dinner stuff, and then I got to go on my first adventure outside!
I got all bundled up.............hat, mittens and

even my snow boots!


And we went for a walk to the store. It's only about 4 blocks and I surely did enjoy it!






Since then, Daddy has exercised with me and played with me. Mommy has held me and rocked me and both of them have fed me. Life is good!


I still sleep a good bit, and dream baby dreams.


I make funny faces for Daddy sometimes and make him laugh.




Oh, I almost forgot. I did have one more big adventure and that was "THE SWING"..yep, I had my first try at the swing. It wasn't bad. I wasn't sure about it at first, but after a moment or two, I realized I wasn't going to fall out and it really wasn't a roller coaster, so I relaxed and enjoyed it!


I've spent time with my new family, slept, swung, walked and yeah, I've cried some but all in all, my first week of life has been pretty good! I think I'll stick around this place and see what other adventures I can get into.




Check back soon, you never know what may happen!

No comments: