Photobucket

Monday, December 1, 2008

GOING HOME!


And a lot has happened between day one and day five! I spent a few days in the Hospital with Mom and Dad, specially Thanksgiving Day, they were both there all day and Daddy even spent the night with us! Staying at the hospital was ok, but I was sure glad to know I was going home!
















Yep, the time was coming, I was so ready to go home. The next thing you know, I was getting dressed to go!


WOW! here it is..It's Friday the 28th and I'm going home!



























See?! All bundled and ready to go! Mom and Dad are anxious to get me home....they say I have 'a fur brother and TWO fur sisters! WOW! (what are fur brothers?)



When we arrived at home, I learned what a 'fur brother was, take a look! It was my greeting party! I'm tucked in that little thing Mom is carrying.



Once we got inside, I really got to meet my fur brothers and sisters!!




This is Aiden, he's a big boy, and this is Iris, she's our Shepherd









And then, there is Pixie, she's the cat. And she's black so you can hardly see her.



We spent the rest of the day just relaxing and I did a lot of sleeping of course.









That was pretty much my first day at home, pretty easy, but really nice to be home!


No comments: