Photobucket

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

OH MY GOODNESS!!

You'll NEVER guess who I got to see last night!
SANTA!! Yep..the big man himself! I was so excited....and I was being GOOD!

Me, Mom, Dad, Mimi and Grandpa all went out last night...shopping! They took me to a place I had never been before, called 'The Mall'. BOY were there lots and lots of people there! WOW! I had never seen so many people in one place in my life...matter of fact, I had never seen so many people!

Anyway..Mom & Dad told me we were going to see SANTA!!! I waited and I waited..cuz when we got there, Santa had gone to feed the reindeer. I guess they do have to eat huh?


We did some shopping and then finally stopped by where Santa was supposed to be..and I got to sit in Santa's empty chair. WOW..his chair is HUGE! and PURPLE!
After that we still had to wait a bit, so I played on the table and was still being sooooo good! I knew Santa was close by and I surely didn't want him to see me cry!












The time had finally arrived..Santa was back! OH YEAH! I was gonna get to see the big cheese!

Before I knew it, Mom had sat me down on the big mans knee! WOW!!




There I was..right there in Santa's lap! OHMYGOODNESS!

Wow..I can hardly believe it..ME & SANTA!! WOW!!
Christmas is only TWO days away! I'm sure Santa is gonna be busy if he has to bring toys to all those kids I saw in the mall that were waiting to sit on Santa's lap like I did! I wonder if they were all good too?

No comments: