Photobucket

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Saying Goodbye and hello!

Cat eyes!! Look at those shiney things behind me..WOW!!

Hi everyone! Well, I had to say goodbye to my Mimi this week. She was up to visit and help out a bit when I came into this world, now she has returned to South Carolina. I did get to drive to the airport with Mom & Dad though, AND we stopped and had lunch! It was my first 'lunch out' with everyone!!

I also had my first doctors appointment. All went well and I don't have to go back for 3 whole weeks!! I didn't even loose weight, I gained a few ounces!!
Mom dressed me up to go to the doc..tennis shoes and all! Take a look! My big cousin Amanda got me this outfit and it fit really well!
Here we are going into the 'Wings' place for my first lunch outing!











You can see what *I* did while everyone was eating! ANYtime is a good time for a nap!!

Before we went to lunch and the airport, Mom, Dad and Mimi took the opportunity to get some early Christmas photos! I got to put on my elf outfit!


Does this hat make me look too tall?? Aww shucks..I'm just jokin' with ya! The hat was a little tall though..so Mom opted for something different and we tried out one of my headbands.













I think I like the headband better, it looks good don't you think?

Of course, after this photo session I was pretty tired...can you tell?

So I piled up in one of my favorite spots and took a nice nap! Of course it's on Daddy's chest.





Well, that's pretty much been what I've done for the last few days. Oh yeah, we did take one more picture. Of all of us (cept the fur kids). Me, Mom and Dad. Take a look. Ohh..I'm the one in the stocking!



Have a very Merry Christmas and come back to see me soon!

No comments: