Photobucket

Saturday, December 20, 2008

The Birds and Bee's of Christmas

This will be my first Christmas. Now, I had no clue about what Christmas was, but Mom & Dad sat down with me the other day and explained it all. Presents, food and .....SANTA! So let me share with you, the day I learned of the Birds and Bee's of Christmas.

First off, I got to help Mom wrap some presents.












I know I can do this!














You need paper right?














Woah! The paper attacked me!













How do you work this tape thingy??

















Ohh I can't figure it out..so I'll just eat the tape!



















Then, Mom made a cheesecake and she let me help clean up.
















Then, Mom & Dad took me to my room and told me the story of Santa.
It was sounding real good at first..............













I was getting all excited about the presents..........












And then they told me..I had to be GOOD!

You're kidding me right??














But they assured me I had been good..WHEW! I almost got worried!












Then...I got worried again, matter of fact..I got downright scared. When they told me how Santa delivered the presents, it hit me.

BUT MOM......WE DON'T HAVE A CHIMNEY!!!! How's he supposed to get in!!! Ohmygawd..what do we do?!













Mom and Dad promised me he could get in, there was nothing to worry about....all in all..I'm not so sure about this Santa thing.....what do you think??


Join me next time ..and watch me help decorate the tree!!

No comments: