Photobucket

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A busy week!

Wow..I think I'm gonna like it here! It's been a real busy time for me since I came into this world and it's looking better all the time!

My grandpa and grandma (My moms parents) and my aunt Leslie are visiting with me this week. They flew in last Friday and we've had a wonderful time since they've been here, lots of adventures!

Of course, this is still one of the things I do best, and that's nap! Here I am with my Gramps......
just a snoozing away!


And here too!










Mom told me we are planning to go tree hunting..the mighty family hunters will go out and hunt down a tree for our Christmas!

Awww! You're kidding me..tree hunting?? I know they are just joking with me right?























I was sure they were joking....
but, they were serious and I sure did get a kick out of the idea of going tree hunting, so we'll be off soon to do that very thing! WOW..my first tree hunting. I wonder if I'll have to be quiet and sneak up on it?




So..tune in next time to watch us on our TREE HUNTING adventures! I'm sure I'll be in on the process one way or another! Here's winking at ya!




Visit me again soon! Real quick now ya'hear!

No comments: