Photobucket

Sunday, July 6, 2008

My first 4th of July Party!


WHEW!!


I had a great time this weekend!
My family had a 4th of July party and I was in attendance! Everyone was visiting this weekend and I got to meet new people!

Mom and I surprised the family by getting to the party a whole day early! We went to Mimi's on Friday instead of Saturday. I got to meet my Uncle Niel and Aunt Ashley (she has the same name as my mom!)
I really wasn't sure who this was, but Mom whispered and told me this was my Uncle Niel.
And here is my Aunt Ashley. She's pretty! And guess what? She's gonna have a baby too! I'll have a cousin soon that will only be about 5 months younger then me. That means we can play together someday!
This was a big weekend for Uncle Niel and Aunt Ashley, they were having their baby shower on the same day we were having our 4th of July party!

Mom and I stayed that night at Mimi's house and the next day was my big family debut! So that morning, I got the royal treatment in the form of my first bubble bath. I've never had a bubble bath before!


HEY!! I'm naked here! Watch that camera shot will ya!




Aren't bubble baths for GIRLS? I'm not sure about this!




I liked those bubbles though, they felt very different then my regular baths.




Yeah, I think I could get used to this bubble bath thing!








When the bath was over, they wrapped me up in my towel, I wasn't ready to get out yet!







But, it's all good, I looked a little like a Pharaoh while I was all wrapped and warm, but hey, I told you I was getting the royal treatment and this is how you treat a Pharaoh right?




Well, you already know I love to sleep. Give me a Kingly bubble bath, the warm weather like we had and a nice bed to relax in and what's going to happen?? Yep, nap away I did! The party going on all around me, and I'm out cold!


I woke once in a while for visitors and family to hold me.

Here's a picture of my mom! I think she is so pretty!








I even had visitors from Virginia. Here's another pretty lady, Manda, my cousin holding me.





The day was an exciting one, lots of people to see and things for us to do. We stayed at Mimi's again that night too! Mom and I were up the next morning (we slept in a little bit) and getting ready to go home. I wasn't sure I was too happy about this..I kept asking mom...Are you sure we have to go?













She insisted that we had to...I was sad.





That's not all of my weekend, but it's all I have time to tell you about right now. I hope you enjoyed sharing a little bit of my 4th of July with me. Come visit again soon! We'll hang out together!

No comments: