Photobucket

Friday, June 20, 2008

HI AGAIN!!





Today, I'm 31 days old!! Can you believe that??










I woke up with a yawn, a good ole stretch and a smile on my face!





















It's was going to be an adventurous day. We were going to take a ride in Little Red, go to lunch and then shopping!(for me I hoped!)




I fell asleep on the trip and had a wonderful dream of going to Disney! Of course, when I woke up, Mom told me I wasn't old enough yet!









Darn! Boy was I dissapointed.








I took my first trip to the Chinese place today. It smelled so good in there. Mom even got Icecream!

She teased me with it too..really, she did!


















I never did get any, even though I asked for
just a SMALL bite!








I heard them talk of maybe I was too young! You know what I say to that???








Aww, she did put some on my lips, a small smear, but I had waited so long for it, I was asleep by the time she did it and she snuck and wiped it off before I woke up! HOW WUUDE!
Either way, I had a good day today. And tonight, I get to eat cereal for the first time. Mimi made it up for me before she left. She says some day I'll grow to be 'THIS BIG' and she held her arms out, like this.....





That's big isn't it?? Before Mimi left, I found my favorite spot and of course, did what I like to do best (although, I'm doing a lot less of it!)













As I was drifting off to sleep, I heard them say that a sleeping baby was one of the prettiest things they had ever seen. Ok, well I wouldn't know that, but sleep I did. It was an exciting day.
PLEASE, come visit me soon! I'm growing mighty quick!

No comments: