Photobucket

Thursday, June 5, 2008

It's been two weeks!

Since I came into this new place, so I thought it was time for some new pictures of me, to show you how I'm coming along!

Fouteen days! That's right 14 days! Can you believe it? WOW...and I think I'm gonna like it here, I really do.
I've had a visitor all the way from California, I've visited the place my mom used to work, I've gotten new 'toys' just for me and I still sleep a lot! Hey! It's a good thing! I've gained a little weight, I'm a wee bit bigger then when I was born and my clothes are fitting me better!

Mom and Dad picked up some new digs for me, they fit pretty good. I even pulled off a pretty good Lawrence Welk imitation!
Wunerful, wunerful! LOL..

Hey, what can I say, I look good in my new clothes. These are preemies and the fit pretty good. They wont for long though, I can tell you this!






One of the new toys I got was a swing, just for me.
It was funny watching mom and dad put it
together. I offered my assistance, but they
insisted on doing it themselves.





I did offer though!

I'm thinking about this new toy, I wonder if I'm going to like it?? My first try out here, lemme see..
Yeah, I like it this much! It helps me do one of my favorite things!! And we all know what that is right?


I sleep in my big bed once in a while now too. I have a monitor in there with me, so Mom and Dad can hear me wherever they are. I keep my special small friends in the bed with me, they keep me company.


Ahh, time for my nap, as always. Visit me again soon! I'll show off my big bear and friends!


No comments: