Photobucket

Thursday, June 12, 2008

It's me again!

HI THERE! It's just lil ol me, Brayden, here to bring you an update!!


I had an exciting day yesterday, got visitors again!
Mimi and Ohpa came to visit and they took mom and I out to lunch!


We went to eat Mexican today!! (too bad I slept through the whole thing!)



But, Ohpa and I did get to watch some racing, it's a guy thing ya know...
I like going for car rides, but today I got to ride in Little Red! It's a guy thing again, a truck ya know. We sat and watched the race together, and then you know what we did?? My favorite thing, and I found out it's my Ohpa's favorite thing too!! Check us out!




I think Ohpa was fakin' it!! It's ok though, I surely wasn't!









I'm a wake a little bit more now, and when I cry, I really cry! Gotta get my bottles in to me on time ya know.















I told Ohpa all my secrets today, he listens real well. Of course, as is normal for me though, I ended up doing what I do best, as you can see. They were gone when I woke up for my dinner. Hope they visit again soon! I'll be back soon! Come visit again!




No comments: