Photobucket

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A wonderful Monday!



Wow, I had visitors again today!



My Uncle Niel , Aunt Ashley & Mimi came to my house to visit me!


Uncle Niel and Aunt Ashley have traveled all the way from New York....remember!?? Wow, it was an exciting visit.



We went out to lunch......
had some chat time outside in the yard......


played on my mat.....

Aunt Ashley even got to feed me!

This is the life let me tell ya.



I'm working on my six pack...wait, maybe it's only a 4 pack right now! I'm doing my exercise here, trying reach my toe......not quite yet!



When mom was holding me, I kept peeking over her shoulder to see Uncle Niel and Aunt Ashley.


I won't see them again for a long time, probably about a year and by then, I'll be walking and talking and then, they'll have a baby I can play with! (Maybe we can play on my mat together.)
Their time was up and they had to leave. Everyone hugged and said goodbye.. I will miss them, but they can visit me here and watch me grow, and then when their baby is born, I can visit too!
Come back soon because I love visitors!






No comments: