Photobucket

Thursday, July 31, 2008

It was a 'Rita' Day!

Wow, it's been almost a week! I'm back with new pictures. This week, was a 'Rita' week..that's short for Margarita's if you didn't know :)
Mom and Mimi love mexican food, so we went to out to MEXICAN again, you know what I had to say about this right??

OLE!!!!

......and this time..I even sat up at the table for a little bit. Check this out!
Of course, I had to have help sitting there, so Mom kept hold to me. I made my order though.
I'll have what Mimi's having, Rita and Rocks!


I didn't like that either!! (just kidding, I really didn't get to taste it..










I'm starting to smile and laugh a lot more, just mom coming to talk to me will make me smile. She says funny things. (Don't tell her I said that though, cuz I like what she says to me)
















I like to look around nowadays...there is so much to see!! All the different colors, the people, wow! It's a big world out there to me right now!







While we were at the restaurant, someone started telling a joke, I was listening, hard...
It's a long joke, but I can tell the punch line is coming, wait for it....................








(hehehehehehehe) ...................HAHAHAHAH!! That was a funny joke!!


After lunch, mom ran in the store (twice!) then we went home. It was time for my nap then! I watched mom get my bottle ready...........




...........gave a big yawn........







Then laid my head down on Mimi's shoulder. It was a big day for me.........and time for my nap!




I'll see you again next week when you visit again. (you will be here right?)
Next week, I'm sure we'll eat lunch somewhere else..maybe PIZZA! I think I'd like pizza.

No comments: