Photobucket

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

SURPRISE!! I'm going home!

I'M GOING HOME TODAY!
_____________________________




I told you they couldn't hold me down! I'm out a day early! Yep..I've been here long enough, and today, I'm leaving!! OH YEAH!



See that smile??? That's when mama whispered to me and told me that I was coming home today!








I'm really not sleeping here, really..I'm singing!
(singing) Ima gonna make it home tonight!



I've been a champ. They've poked and prodded, and stuck me with things you wouldn't imagine! OHHH the stories I could tell, but the only story I'm concerned with now, is HOME


I almost passed out with the news! (well, maybe I did..with sleep that is!)







I slept good last night, got a bath, new clean clothes and mom and my new Grandmom fed me. Mom even got to stay with me in the hospital ..and so did Grandmom!





Everyone is so excited to know I'm leaving a day early!


Dad is at home finishing up my room, or at least that's what mom told me. I'm so ready to be home.

Even though I get to go home, there will always
be one special place I love the best...and that's
right here, next to mama's heart, snugged up and warm.

So come visit me again soon. I'm sure that I'll have pictures of my arrival home and my new room and possibly even sportin' some new styles!





Right now, I'm interested in sleep, and that special place where I dream of things like lions and tigers and bears, no..I'm just kidding, I dream of bottles and milk and mama's voice.

Night Night!


What a Peaceful Sleeper!

No comments: