Photobucket

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Brayden Ramblings


This is my Dad holding me. I was doing a little complaining to him about the accomidations here. They aren't bad mind you, but gee, you'd think they could keep me in one bed, I'll have a bad back if they keep this up! Dad, I'm ready to go home!





Now this is better! I'm awake, I'm being fed, what more could a guy ask for?

Mom's watching from the sidelines this time.

'I SEE you Mom!'





This picture of me and my mom was taken a few days back before she got out of the hospital.
She went home on Thursday afternoon.

Her and Dad are at home now getting my new room ready. Since I decided to move out of the condo early, they weren't quite ready with the new room yet. It's getting painted and decorated up just for me.
I've got a new bed, toys, pictures and hot new fashions to wear as soon as I get home.
Won't be long now!
Then mom can read me my first book and sing me a lullaby while she rocks me. I can't wait!
Mom whispered to me the other day that soon I'll have a little cousin to visit and play with. Isn't that the coolest! I haven't been here very long yet, but it's such a wonderful world! I think I'm gonna like it here.
Hey, when you visit, leave me a message, my Mom and Dad will read them to me. I think 'Amma' is even going to print some out and put them in a keepsake book for me, now that's cool too!
Come visit again soon, I'm growing fast!

2 comments:

tamcrit said...

Congratulations Ashley!! Brayden is adorable!! We are enjoying checking on him on the website. Glad all is going well for him and hope he gets to go home soon. Tell him we all say "Hi and welcome to the world!" The girls have loved seeing the pictures. Keep us all posted on his progress and take care!!
Love, Uncle Jim, Aunt Tammy, Brittany and Haley

Sim Girl said...

Thanks Tammy! Its nice to hear from you. I'm glad everyone on that half of the world have this page to visit!