Photobucket

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I made it!

Yep! I made it! Mom and Dad picked me up from the hospital, strapped me in some contraption they called a 'car seat', (it's supposed to keep me safe) and I went for my first car ride! Check out the big bad seat I've got will ya??



Hey! Where'd my socks go??

Oh well, it's all good.
Mom sat in the back seat with me on the ride to my new home of course. That's a good thing, I didn't feel so alone back there. Of course, I slept most of the way home, matter of fact, I do a lot of sleeping.









ARE WE THERE YET??









Mom said it was only about a 10 to 15 minute ride from the hospital to my new home. So off we went. Daddy, drive careful now!
Oh look! There I am coming in the front door! How cool is that??




Daddy carried me in, while mom took the picture. That seat and me together are a wee bit heavy.


I got to meet the other family members, Izzy and Jake our two dogs. When it was feeding time Izzy was very interested in me, that's for sure! She wanted to see!






Mom and Dad are still fixing my room, but I have a brand new bed that is mine and mine only for the next couple of months. I like it too, I slept really good in it. Mom even took me outside to get some fresh air. WOW, the second time I've been outside in my WHOLE life. I think I'm gonna like this!

Mom seems much happier now that I'm home. So am I.

I didn't much care for the hospital, they would never let me sleep and kept 'testing' things on me. Everything works, all my toes are in place! Now that I'm home, I can sleep and rest and grow.




Make sure you come and visit me again! I'll be hanging around, sleeping I'm sure!



BYE for now!


2 comments:

SuPrEmE said...

Awwww yay Brayden!! Keep 'em coming for those stuck so far away!! :)
Love to see him home and snuggled up nice with mommy :)

gramma said...

ASHLEY, ERIC AND BRAYDEN,
I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU ALL, AND THAT BRAYDEN IS HOME WITH MOM AND DAD, AND THE DOGS, OF COURSE!!
(ASHLEY, YOU WERE JUST 2 WEEKS OLD WHEN GRAMPA AND I GOT DOWN TO SEE YOU.) OH MY, WHAT EXCITEMENT!!!
YOU ALL TAKE CARE,AND HUG MY BEAUTIFUL GREAT-GRANDSON FOR ME.
LOVE YOU ALL, GRAMMA EDNA