Photobucket

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Im back!!

Welcome Back!!

I've been growing, I'm 10 days old now. Ever slept for 10 days? Well, I can, watch me!













I can sleep till the cows come home!! (whatever that means) I do wake up once in a while, to eat maybe. Yesterday, I didn't even bother to do that on time, but hey, sleep is important to a growing baby like me!








Do I have to wake up now?


Well, If you say so!



















Ok ok, I'm a wake now, are you happy?? :)















Sleeping is still one of my favorite things to do but I'll wake up once in a while, if mom tickles me JUST right!!










I can tell you this though, as soon as the feeding,
changing and tickling are over, I go right back to my dream world. I like it there!



Wow, it's my nap time and I can feel a good one coming on! Watch this!
I'll catch everyone next time, when I wake up from this good ol sunshine nap! G'night!

2 comments:

Rebecca of Sunny Morning Farm said...

Brayden is getting more handsome by the day!!

Sage said...

He's growing that's for sure! He still likes to sleep a lot, but that's to be expected I guess. I'm just waiting for the day when he starts to giggle. :)