Photobucket

Monday, January 19, 2009

It's Me again!

I figured it was time to share a few of my first time adventures with you again. Today...I learned about 'my shadow'.

A WHAT?!

Shadows are the strangest of things.













They don't always come out to play.



Wow..I just didn't get the shadow guy, but, hey, he was with me this day!











Before all this, I had my breakfast of course.
It's one of my favorite things ya know..breakfast.

I do love to eat! Today, I got eggs!

Then I had some play time.


Mom, do you wanna play with me??








This is one of my favorite toys.
A simple wooden spoon!








After playtime, it was time to hit the road! Today was "LUNCH WITH M&M DAY! (mom and mimi)









They have recently built a new Pizza Hut in our town, so that's where we were heading to! OH BOY! PIZZA!!


Today, I got to take a look at the menu!



Mom and I discussed what we would order.







WOW!.....Mom..look at this, the new Natural is on special!!




Mom read to me while we waited for our order to arrive.














And I enjoyed some salad!




Finally, our order arrived! OH BOY!









I wasn't allowed to have the pepperoni, but the Pizza Crust, was ALL MINE!!!










We had a WONDERFUL time today, and I'm sure glad you joined us! Come back next time, Mom and I are going to Mimi's house to visit. Maybe I'll get to play with the chickens!



No comments: